Worksheet #2 - Imperatives Tu/Lei/Noi/Voi
- Eat the sandwich. Eat it now.
- Close the door. Close it now.
- Open the books. Open them now.
- Clean the plates. Clean them now.
- Send the package. Send it to him.
- Take the ice cream. Take it now.
- Obey your parents. Obey them now.
- Answer the questions. Answer them now.
- Don’t forget the homework. Don’t forget it.
- Don’t lose the jacket. Don’t lose it.
- Don’t call Mary. Don’t call her.
- Don’t whistle the song. Don’t whistle it.
- Don’t sing the song. Don’t sing it.
- Don’t write the letters. Don’t write them.
- Don’t read the newspaper. Don’t read it.
Give the commands in the indicated subject:
TU LEI NOI VOI
IRREGULARS: Use both “TU” & “LEI” forms for all answers.
- Say it! Say it to me!
- Be good. Don’t be good.
- Give it! Give it to her!
- Know the answer. Know it well.
- Stay here. Don’t stay here.
- Give him the keys. Give them to him now.
- Come here. Don’t come here.
- Go to the movies. Go there. Don’t go there.
- Do the work. Do the work now. Do it for him.
- Have patience.