DIGITAL VIDEO PROJECT
Extra Credit: 25 pts Type a newspaper article related to your interview, including a picture(s).
1) Choose a person that you will be interviewing (a family member, friend, teacher, etc.) You may also be creative (job interview, famous person interview, a robbery interview, etc.)
2) Create interview questions for your interviewee (Most, if not all, questions should be in present tense. By now, Mrs. Patti-Rangel should have taught you Passato Prossimo). Use both tenses in your interview. I WILL KNOW IF YOU GOOGLE TRANSLATED QUESTIONS! If you need help, you may e-mail me at anytime or ask Mrs. Patti Rangel.
3) Follow the Rubric below for a perferct score.
4) When trying to figure out appropriate questions to ask an interviewee follow this guideline. First, get the facts. Next, ask your interviewee to clarify what has been said. (What do you mean by...?) Then the interviewer is supposed to verify information given, provide any follow-up questions, and provide closure to the discussion.
5) You may work in pairs/group of no more than 3. I repeat, NO MORE THAN 3.