WELCOME to class!
If there are any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
HW: DUE TOMORROW:
Creating a SECONDARY PLANE going INTO the Cut-Out.
1. Create SIX new and different irregular planes.
2. Choose SIX different angles. You are allowed ONLY one 90 and one 180. The rest should be a mix of 30s & 60s.
3. Give it depth. (make it thicker than usual)
4. Draw a SECONDARY PLANE going INTO the cut out. It can go anywhere and look like anything as long as it is a FLAT shape that appears to enter the cut out.
5. Then, give the SAME PRIMARY ANGLE to that secondary plane.
6. Make sure to erase any unnecessary lines and then FLARE OUT your HW.
Please email me with ANY questions.