Cross Country Rules
1. You must be able to run 3 miles non-stop. (Throwers and Freshmen running xc it is 1.5 miles).
2. You must be able to stay with the team on the way to and from practices, no walking to or from practices.
3. Once the season begins you cannot workout or race with any club teams.
4. You must attend practices a minimum of 3 days a week to remain of the team.
5. You must attend practices a minimum of 4 days a week to be considered for any away meets.
6. To be entered in meets, besides the 3-day minimum you must be able to finish the workout with the
top half of the group.
7. If you show up 4 days a week and try by running to your potential at practice you will be entered
8. If you miss a meet and do not inform a coach, you will not be entered the following meet and can be
dismissed from the team.
9. If you are on another sport and want to compete in cross country see Mr. May to work out a schedule.
Besides these rules a positive attitude towards the team is a must.