Towers Country Club - Job Posting - Lifeguard (Swim Team)
click on the page for the job description!!
Fall Sports: ALL FALL TRYOUTS THAT BEGIN IN AUGUST WILL LAST FOR SEVERAL DAYS! PLAN ACCORDINGLY
- Girls Swimming: 8/20/18 @7AM
- The Bay Terrace Country Club 217-14 24 Avenue, Bayside NY 11360.
- Bring swim suit, goggles, towel, shorts, T-Shirt, sneakers & socks. Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- congratulations to the following on making the
- GIRLS VARSITY SWIM TEAM 2018!!
- GO TERRIERS!!
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS AND TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY!
Every student must bring a medical form filled out properly, signed, and dated after JUNE 1stto the St. Francis Prep medical office in order to be permitted into the pool.
Please indicate "swimming" in the top right hand corner of the medical card. The physical must be dated after June 1st and signed by physician, parent or guardian, and student. Return your completed medical to the nurse as soon as you go to the doctor.
Send completed medical card to school by August 1st to be cleared.
The nurse will clear you and add you to the swimming roster. If your name is not on the list, you will not be permitted to swim. If there is a problem with your medical, you must make the proper changes immediately to avoid delays. Medical cards will not be accepted at the pool. Parents please be sure you sign the parental permission form if you will not be with your child.
NO MEDICAL! NO SWIM! SAFETY FIRST!
St. Francis Prep Swimming Moderator
AFTER LABOR DAY: Daily practice at the Douglaston Immaculate Conception Center
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 3:30-5 PM.
Directions to the DOUGLASTON IMMACULATE CONCEPTIN CENTER pool for practice:
Q30 bus at the corner of Horace Harding and Francis Lewis Blvd (at the flag pole)
Push the button right after you see East Hampton Blvd. (approximately 10 minutes)
Get off the bus and walk up the hill Douglaston Parkway to the pool.
- Bring your swim suit, cap, goggles, towel, shorts, T-shirt, socks, & sneakers.
- All swim practices Monday to Friday 3:30 to 5 pm. at the Douglaston Immaculate Conception Center.
- Make a sincere effort to be at every practice and arrange for timely pick-up!
- If you are unable to swim these days, please contact Coach Andrew Meditz.
***You must attend and sit as a team for every Liturgy!
Remember the team that prays together stays strong together!***
VARSITY GIRLS SWIMMING
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GIRLS VARSITY SWIMMING TEAM ON PLACING 4th AT CHAMPIONSHIPS AND WINNING THE SPIRIT AWARD!!!!
and special shout out to Coach Andrew Meditz Coach of the year 2017!!
PRACTICE AT ICC IMMEDIATELY AFTER SCHOOL
NEW SWIMMERS MEET CAPTAINS AT FLAGPOLE IN FRONT OF SCHOOL AT DISMISSAL
DRY LANDS- SNEAKERS AND WORK OUT CLOTHING
*Check the Links below for more Info.