Upcoming JV workouts:
Monday, Feb 15 @ 3:30pm
Wednesday, Feb 17 @ 3:30pm
Thursday, Feb 18 cancelled
Saturday, Feb 20 @ 12pm
Saturday, February 13, the JV Boy’s Basketball Team will have a workout consisting of conditioning and drills. This workout is open to any Sophomore Boy who is interested in playing basketball. The workout will begin at 12:00pm and end at 1:3opm.
*Students must be medically cleared through the nurse’s office.
* Temperature checks will be given when entering the building. Please enter through the back doors closest to the locker rooms at the bottom of the driveway.
* Attendance will be taken.
*No student should attend if they think they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are under a school or Dept. of Health quarantine. Students should not attend if they are not feeling well.
* A mask must be worn when entering and exiting the building. A mask must also be worn during the workout. Mask and water breaks will be provided at the discretion of the coach.
Any questions please contact:
Coach Robert Capen [email protected]
Coach Jimmy Lynch [email protected]
The Principals Committee of the CHSAA Diocese of Brooklyn/Queens has voted to conduct Fall Athletics beginning practice sessions on September 21, 2020 as per the guidelines set forth by the NYS Governors Office, NYS Department of Health, NYS Department of Education, the State CHSAA, NYSPHSAA Return to Athletics guidance and chairpersons return to play.
The CHSAA will support our member schools and student athletes during these challenging times. We will keep our focus on the following areas as we open the Fall 2020 Season:
- Ensuring the health and safety of student-athletes
- Maintaining maximum flexibility in scheduling
- Maintaining clear communication and contingency plans following the above guidelines