What's New on Day 7
Christmas Concert II Dec 14th
Christmas Eve Mass 3:30 in the Chapel
Get the APP!
"Talent gets you in the door; Character keeps you in the room."
From the desk of Mr. McLaughlin:
Thanks to our students, parents, faculty, and staff for their generosity during our Thanksgiving Donation Drive for the less fortunate. We appreciate our partnership with the following organizations:
SAINT MICHAEL’S FOOD PANTRY, PRESENTATION PARISH SOUP KITCHEN, SAINT FRANCIS TABLE, QUEEN OF PEACE RESIDENCE, HOUR CHILDREN’S HOUSE, SAINT ALOYSIUS FOOD PANTRY, INCARNATION FOOD PANTRY, ST. JOHN’S BREAD AND LIFE
Thanksgiving Mass was celebrated for all four levels on the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving. We ask the Lord’s help to remember all the good things we have and know we are blessed and grateful.
- Terrier Madness on Friday, December 6, at dismissal highlighting our Women’s and Men’s Varsity Basketball teams. Free SFP towels for all in attendance.
- The 7th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting in the Library on Friday, December 6th. Parents, staff, faculty, students, and alumni are all welcome. Enjoy free hot chocolate and the famous SFP Chocolate Chip cookies. Please consider donating an unwrapped toy! Doors will open at 7:00pm. Then consider staying for …
- The Art Department and Alvernian Drama Society production of Shrek in our school auditorium. Two shows: Friday, December 6th, at 8:00pm and Saturday, December 7th, at 7pm.
- Music Department Christmas Concert 1 on Friday, December 13th, and Christmas Concert 2 on Saturday, December 14th.
- Our Friends with Special Needs Christmas Party will be held on Saturday, December 14th, starting at 10am in the school cafeteria.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦