Football JV B
|Robert Capen: Head Coach|
|Orlando Osorio: Assistant Coach|
|Robert Einersen: Assistant Coach|
|Michael McCoy: Assistant Coach|
|Anthony Varuzzi: Assistant Coach|
|Update for: Football JV B|
For direction to away games and for league information, please go to http://www.nychsfl.org
July 15, 2016
Dear Parents and Incoming Freshman,
On behalf of the St. Francis Prep Football staff I would like, once again, to welcome you to the St. Francis Prep Football Program. It is a pleasure to have you and your son as a part of the program and we truly hope you will have a great experience and be a positive member and supporter of our program.
As a new parent/player here at the Prep, my staff and I are here to guide you and your son through an amazing journey. We do understand that sometimes our boys will find the new challenges and experiences a little over whelming at first, so I decided to send this letter with a few “Key Points to Remember” as we head into August.
Freshmen Football Player’s “Key Points to Remember”:
1) You must have submitted a Medical dated AFTER June 1st to the SFP Nurse’s office. It must be completed by your Doctor and submitted with permission from a parent or guardian to participate in Football.
2) Report to St. Francis Prep on Monday August 22nd at 7:00 A.M. (EAST BOTTOM) in workout attire with a water jug cleats and sneakers.
3) The Fee to participate in football is $475.00 due on 8/22/16. Mr. Licata will be collecting all fees. Receipts will be issued for any cash payment.
(Checks payable to: St. Francis Prep)
4) You will be fitted and issued a school helmet and shoulder pads.
5) FRESHMEN EQUIPMENT:
During the first week you will receive other equipment, which is included in your Football Fee:
Girdle, knee pads, thigh pads, hip pads, practice pants, duffle bag, game jerseys, practice jerseys and annual team gear (etc. sweatshirts, tee-shirts…)
Note: These items and others are all included in this year’s fee of $475.00 and are purchased by the program for you to insure that all players have top-quality equipment.
6) Game day Uniform Cleats MUST BE 90% BLACK (with White Markings)
NOTE: I have also included a sheet with this letter containing some important dates. I hope it helps you plan to participate and get the most out of our journey!
Once again welcome to the program, I look forward to seeing you at the football games.
Head Coach, Rich Carroll
ST FRANCIS PREP FOOTBALL PLAYERS
SOME IMPORTANT DATES:
August 22ND – 8AM –ALL PLAYERS REPORT TO DAY 1
(With Fee, Proper Paperwork submitted, Cleats, Sneakers, Water Jug)
August 27th – 12 NOON-SFP FAMILY BBQ.
(Behind Prep immediately following practice)
(Contact Mrs. Duffy & TD Club for info.)
September 7TH – 6:30PM -PROGRAM PARENT MEETING
(This is an opportunity to ask questions and hear from the coaches)
SATURDAY Program Opener
September 10th – 10AM – SFP JVA VS Fordham Prep
SFP JVB @ Mt St Michael (Scrimmage)
September 11th - 2PM – VARSITY FOOTBALL OPENER
Battle of the Boulevard
ST. FRANCIS PREP VS. HOLY CROSS
(Bayside H.S. Field -35th Ave)